Monday 11 January 2016

Young Scientist 2016





On the 7th of January, the Ty's went to the Young Scientist Exhibition. I loved that we were doing this because I don't like Thursdays and we got to miss it. We went to school as normal but instead of going to class we got on a bus to go. I was sitting with my friend Roisin on the bus and we were talking about seeing our friends who had a project there. When we got there we had to wait in the freezing cold for our bands. Once we got in, we went to see Jade and Shamira's project.

We did loads during the day. There was loads of different project and they were all very interesting. After a while I lost my friends so I just went back to Jade and Shamira and spent ages talking to them. The project beside them had a machine that tested your grip. I got a high score that was over average so I got a sweet :-) After a while my friends came to Jade and Shamira so Jade, Tara and I went to get food at Eddie Rockets. There was a long queue but it moved quickly.

When we had our food we went back to the project while the rest of them went for food. At half two we met the rest of the year and our teachers to go home. Overall it was a really fun day out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment